Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Merry New Year!!!


Hi folks! Hope everyones Christmas was truly a good one. And I hope everyone will have a safe and happy New Year. Sorry, I may be posting very lightly or not at all. We are in the process of moving to the new house and with the baby on the way and some freelance work I have to do, I have kind of a full schedule. But I will try my hardest to squeeze one or two out. Anyways, thanks for stopping by and if you get bored try to watch one of my favorite Holiday movies. A true classic.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Merry New Year to you too...I'm from Sveeden.

Edward said...

http://bobuli.ytmnd.com/

Lol!

E said...

Hey, Ed! Happy Soon-to-Be New Year!

Come on man, there's always time to post! SLACKER!!! Hee, hee, hee...

Oh, and I left "Squee-Gee Boy" on your desk.

Jason said...

Mewwy Cwistmas! Hey congrats on the baby! Exciting news, I must say. Hope all goes well with the delivery. I dug 'yer Chrismas card. Man, that Santa needs to eat more carrots and less cookies! Ho, ho, ho....

Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

I agree this is a classic just watched it the other day on tv. GREAT POST!!ps thanks fro stopping by again, I've got something new up that u might want to check out if u have the time.

Gulzar said...

Happppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyy New Year man! I wish that God grant all your wishes this coming year...Amen! Take care...n do post pictures of yourself here... :)

Gulzar said...

And not to mention about the "new baby"...congrats man! My regards...will it be the first one? ;) ahem! ahem! you nervous? all the best man...I truly mean it...

Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

Hey Bro I hope your new year's rocked and the year is good to you. I appreciate all the support and kind words this past year your the man I still remember how we hooked up Your Excellent artist and know you'll keep them on the edge of their seats this year and all the others, thanks again. Peace and guidance