Friday, October 19, 2012

Lorraine: Pink Cupcake

So, lots have been going on probably since I last blaaaggghed on here. I seem to be floating between industries right now. Tattooing, gaming, tattooing, gaming. Both have their ups and downs and I think I'm trying to find whats best for me and my family at the moment. Bunch of drama on the gaming side of things but that comes with the territory. Having a few issues right now at the company I'm at just trying to get paid and whats owed to me. But I'm passed trippin on that. That anger is just not doing anybody anygood and just stressing me the hell out. But I digress. Anyways, seems like painting is therapeutic as usual. So here's a painting of the lovely Miss Lorraine Tully. I know its been a minute since my last post, but thanks for your patience.