Monday, November 27, 2006

New Sketchbook Up!


JUXTAPOZ Sticker on the cover of my new sketchbook.

Started a new sketchbook over the past holiday weekend. Its one of my three or four I have going right now. I don't know why I have so many. One sketchbook, is my sloppy stuff, another one has character head sketches, another one I keep handy at work, another I think, is just ink pen stuff. I'll post what I have as soon as I sCAN. Hehe. Poor attempt at a pun. Anyways, may have pics up this afternoon or this evening. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

boob said...

The symmetry in this piece would drive me crazy!!! Kudos for staying sane. Love all the little details. Great balance between blacks and whites.

Anonymous said...

lol i like the pun and the sticker!

Anonymous said...

wow..this is great...Would make a killer tatoo!!